- Thomas Morrison put up a writeup about Art Spiegelman’s work to deconstruct the comics form. A deconstruction of deconstruction.
- On that note, here’s an article from 2010 about the same work by Spiegelman.
- Here’s some collaborative work from a collection featuring R. Crumb, Art Spiegelman, Charles Burns, Peter Poplasky and Aline Kominsky-Crumb. NSFW, natch, since Crumb worked on it.
- It’s comic magazine Mome‘s fifth anniversary and here’s an interview with the magazine’s editor Eric Reynolds by Sean Collins.
- If you have a short attention span or just want something simple to guide you in the direction of good comics, check out this “Graphic Novels that Break the Mold” Pinterest… group… thing.